Saturday, November 8, 2008

Do you see what I see?
















Several Christmas orders hung on the wall with care! I'm so excited that I was able to finish many Christmas orders in the past week or so...being sick really wiped me out! I had good intentions of forging ahead, but "no can do"! I'm really pleased with how they all turned out...the "Rejoice" flat canvas is propped up on a table-top easel...perfect in powder rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, etc. I'm still looking for a good 'source' for easels...until I find one, this will be display only at shows & on my blog. I'd imagine almost any 'craft'/'hobby' store would carry these....just depends on your taste of easel & where it's going to 'reside' in your home. I've put together some catalog pages & I'm calling the series that 'rejoice' falls under, "Simply Blessings"...pick a design + a phrase = Simply Blessings! I'll be busy adding more phrases to this...it's meant to be more of a 'religious' lollipop design...perfect for the holiday season. I'm also working on designs that you can switch out throughout the year...a little canvas for every season/holiday. I'm still in the proto-type stage....

You'll also notice I added "Come Spa with Us"...this was a door hanger that I designed & painted for my dear friend, Jessica Azar. She is a BeautiControl consultant who does 'at-home' spa parties (can we deeee-viiiine?!). I just went one last night - what a FANTASTIC girls night! Thanks Jess! Like Monica (Squeal Appeal, door hanger), Jessica was looking to hang on the hostess' front door to get the guests excited about the spa treatments in-store for them. I've yet to add the white gros-grain ribbon, but figured I'd post a photo without.

I've also added Sophia's nursery door hanger (see my 1st post)...as this was the very FIRST design I'd ever painted. I still love it & can't wait to paint another one down the road for her sibling (whenever that may be!). So far, the sky's the limit on what I'll paint, so I'll keep plugging along...

No comments: