Saturday, November 8, 2008

it's the wine!

My apologies on the first image (Sophia's nursery hanger) doesn't show up properly...ugh. I love technology, but I love wine more, so forgive me...I'm opting to figure the error out later & indulge in another glass of WELL-deserved wine!



By the way, please mark your calendars for some very important dates....


  • Sunday, November 16th (2-4pm), Woodland Creek neighborhood - Lollipop Designs will be participating in a home-grown "Christmas Open House"...other great items will be present from Initials, Inc. (monogrammed purses, totes & more!), Maeflower Designs (customized print invitations, stationary, etc.), & BeautiControl (at-home spa treatments). I'll be painting on-site, taking orders, & selling. This would be a GREAT opportunity to order Christmas gifts...and to take a gander at some 'show specials'!

  • December 11 & 12 - I'm still working out the details, but Lollipop Designs will be featured in an artshow to benefit 2 ministries that are near & dear to some friends' of mines hearts...

Don't forget to check out the Lopez family blog at http://livinglavidalopez.blogspot.com!

No comments: