Sunday, June 15, 2008

and we're off!

Hooray for finally adding some images of my 'Lollipop Designs'! To the right you'll see several different door hangers that I've created for friends & family - from dorm hangers to baby girl nursery hangers I've 'been there, painted that'. Each one is uniquely different...there is no 'formal' measurements or format...each is created specifically with the recipient in mind...that's what's so fun about each one - that no two creations will ever be the same. Next up is a couple of designs that I'll be doing for powder rooms & master baths...such as a simple powder room hanger with the couples last initial...simple & chic. Or the "mr." & "mrs." hangers for display above the respective towel bars in a master bath. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: